Corbeto's Boots - Frequently asked questions:
Following will find a list with answers to the most common questions regarding Corbeto's Boots online store, if you have any doubt that is not shown on that list, please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com or calling to our Customer service phone (+34) 933 020 642.
1. The product is chosen by clicking on it, once in its data sheet, select quantity and size (if necessary) and click on the button "Add to the Cart" and it will be automatically added in the "Shopping Cart".
2. A message to inform that the product has been added to the Shopping Cart will be displayed. If there are more products to be added, the option "Continue Shopping" must be selected, if want to proceed to checkout click on "Go to the Cart". If a product was mistakenly added or not wanted, you must click on the option to remove it from the shopping cart, shown by a trash icon . In the shopping cart, you will see the items, the quantity, the price and the total amount for the products. Once all the products have been chosen, taxes, charges, and discounts will be calculated according to the payment and shipping data entered.
3. Once the product (s) has/have been chosen, the User will be requested to register in order to make the purchase (this registration is free), in which a data collection form must be completed. If you were already registered, you can log in with your data by clickin on the button "Already registered".
4. After that, you must select the shipping country and shipping mode. In the case that you will collect your order at our phisical store located in La Rambla, 40 - Barcelona (Spain), you must opt in the corresponding check box.
5. After selecting payment mode, total charges will be calculated including shipping cost and discounts (if available) deppending on the payment and shipping data introduced. You have a space to write comments about your order. If you have a promotional code it must be writen in the "Promo Code" field and click on "Verify" to check if it is accepted.
5. Once registered, an observations screen will appear, where you will be able to indicate the delivery time;.
6. To finish the process, a check box must be marked as a form of acceptance of these General Contracting Conditions and finally click on "Proceed to Secure Payment" button.
Sure! Call our Customer service phone number (+34) 933 020 642 from Monday to Saturday 10:30 am – 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm and will be pleased to assist you. You can also place your orders via WhatsApp (+34) 630 60 53 10.
No problem, e-mail us a list of the products you are interested on at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly to handle your order.
At this time Corbeto's Boots ships orders to more than 50 countries arround the world. Check SHIPPING section for further information.
Since more than sixty years ago Corbeto's Boots has a physical store in Barcelona (Spain). It is located at La Rambla number 40 and there you will find all the products shown at the online store. Monday to Saturday opening hours are: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
For online orders we accept:
- Bank deposit/transfer
- VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX credit cards
- Bizum (only in Spain)
- SeQura (only in Spain)
All our orders are shipped from our store at #40 La Rambla in Barcelona and carefully packed to ensure all purchased ítems arrive in perfect conditions. The way you receive the merchandise and the delivery time will depend on the option chosen when placing the order. For further information check SHIPPING section.
Corbeto's Boots will inform you by email about the status of your order but is possible to check it getting access to your user account as well. At the moment that the order is shipped we will provide a tracking number to check shipping status from shipper's web site.
Order’s delivery time can vary depending the shipping option chosen and destination.
Delivery time are as follow:
- 24 / 48 hours for shippings to Spain/Portugal inland and Balearic Islands with NACEX.
- 3 to 7 days for shippings to Canary islands, Ceuta and Melilla with CORREOS.
- 24 / 48 hours for European Union shippings with UPS EXPRESS SAVER.
- 3 / 4 days for European Union shippings with UPS STANDARD.
- 3 / 5 days for international shippings with UPS EXPRESS SAVER.
- 4 / 30 days for international shippings with CORREOS.
We have an exhaustive control of our stock, so all articles shown in our online store are normally available. In the case of an article which is not available, we will contact your immediately to confirm when it will be available and in case of having purchased more articles, to ask if prefer waiting until all things are on stock or simply want the available articles and cancel the other/s.
It's important to know that many of our products come from abroad and need an extra time to be made or ordered, so if an article is out stock and we foresee a delay, we hope the customers will understand it. We will make our very best to have the sold our articles as soon as possible.
We are very careful when preparing orders and check that all shipped articles are in perfect conditions, however, if at the reception of the order you realize that there is any mistake or defect on the received merchandise, contact us by email email@example.com indicating the incidence and we will do all necessary to solve it. Our priority is customer’ satisfaction.