Corbeto's Boots - How to buy at www.corbetosboots.com:
1. The product is chosen by clicking on it, once in its data sheet, select quantity and size (if necessary) and click on the button "Add to the Cart" and it will be automatically added in the "Shopping Cart".
2. A message to inform that the product has been added to the Shopping Cart will be displayed. If there are more products to be added, the option "Continue Shopping" must be selected, if want to proceed to checkout click on "Go to the Cart". If a product was mistakenly added or not wanted, you must click on the option to remove it from the shopping cart, shown by a trash icon . In the shopping cart, you will see the items, the quantity, the price and the total amount for the products. Once all the products have been chosen, taxes, charges, and discounts will be calculated according to the payment and shipping data entered.
3. Once the product (s) has/have been chosen, the User will be requested to register in order to make the purchase (this registration is free), in which a data collection form must be completed. If you were already registered, you can log in with your data by clickin on the button "Already registered".
4. After that, you must select the shipping country and shipping mode. In the case that you will collect your order at our phisical store located in La Rambla, 40 - Barcelona (Spain), you must opt in the corresponding check box.
5. After selecting payment mode, total charges will be calculated including shipping cost and discounts (if available) deppending on the payment and shipping data introduced. You have a space to write comments about your order. If you have a promotional code it must be writen in the "Promo Code" field and click on "Verify" to check if it is accepted.
5. Once registered, an observations screen will appear, where you will be able to indicate the delivery time;.
6. To finish the process, a check box must be marked as a form of acceptance of these General Contracting Conditions and finally click on "Proceed to Secure Payment" button.
Once finished, an email listing your order will be sent to your address and we will start to handle it.
You can also place your orders by phone (+34 933 020 642), WhatsApp (+34630605310) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) our customer service department will be pleased to assist you during store's openning hours:
Monday to Friday
13:00 a.m. - 1:30p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
10:00 - 13:30
16:30 - 20:00